- Parent Teacher Night/Open House/ Learning Community Dinner
- The Event will run on November 30, 2017 from 5-8pm
Student/Parent/Teacher Discussions from 5-6 & 7-8pm
Please come with your child as we try a new model in Communication between the school, students, and parents. Students will be able to speak to their work.
Learning Community Dinner: 6pm : The PAC is sponsoring a Learning Community Dinner Please join us (PARENTS & STUDENTS AND FAMILIES) for Dinner and Dialogue. Thank you PAC for your support! (Principal Lekakis will speak to the Flex Ed model/Growth Mindset during the dinner)
Open House: Showing off our students work and all the cool things happening at PHSS. Families will be able to walk around and students can tour them.
- Please Note that students will still be dismissed early on both days : Nov 29 & 30th (to align with the district calendar)
- Parents who cannot attend the evening are invited to contact the teachers directly for alternate arrangements.
- Please RSVP if you will attend the dinner : Anna Adam (email@example.com) or 604 883 2727 by Nov 28th for Dinner numbers.
- Please let us know if you require Childcare for the evening as their will be activities for younger family members.